Why exhibit at RHS Chelsea Flower Show?
RHS Chelsea Flower Show is an internationally renowned showcase of horticulture excellence, with Show Gardens at its centre. Every garden designer aspires to create a medal-winning Show Garden, and particularly to win a coveted gold medal. Success at Chelsea is synonymous with being the best in gardening.
An essential occasion for those involved in horticulture and garden enthusiasts, and a sell-out every year, RHS Chelsea Flower Show also attracts visitors who want to enjoy a truly special day out. As well as important figures from the gardening world, other well-known visitors are drawn to the glamour of the Show. Part of the London ‘season’, the exclusive Charity Gala Preview Evening is sure to impress your clients and guests and helps to make the show a ‘must-attend event’.
Benefits and opportunities of sponsorship
- Be a part of one of the UK’s most prestigious events (PR, Marketing and preferential advertising opportunities)
- Massive high-end footfall—c. 200,000 visitors, most of whom are from households with high disposable incomes. The RHS has a membership of c. 400,000 with high socio-economic profile
- Millions enjoy the Shows through media coverage—over 1000 international and national journalists plus print, websites, radio and TV coverage
- Expose your brand through quality and tradition as well as the excitement of a major event.
- Fulfill a garden designer’s passion by helping to create a Show Garden, at RHS Chelsea Flower Show, RHS Chatsworth Flower Show, RHS Hampton Court Palace Flower Show and RHS Tatton Flower Show
- The Flower Shows are full of excitement and attract Royal families, Captain’s of Industry as well as stars from the arts and show business.
- Visitor promotion campaigns—advertising, press promotion, direct mail, social media, leaflet drops and group marketing, capturing new customers
- Associate your brand with a worthwhile charity and support the important work the charity does to raise valuable funds, as well as sponsoring the UK’s first ever garden designer in a wheelchair and the first BBC gardening presenter in a wheelchair
- Enjoy the benefits of B2B company, with leading names such as John Lewis, L’Occitane, The Telegraph, M&G Investments and many more, and benefit employees and investors
Experience a unique opportunity and join in the excitement
- Anyone with a passion for gardening would jump through hoops to be part of a team creating a garden at RHS Chelsea Flower Show
- As a sponsor you will have the opportunity to get involved yourself or give your best client a treat of a lifetime
- Share the buzz of being part of the inside track and undoubtedly generate excitement and Adrenalin in equal measure
- Entertain out of hours as part of the in crowd
- After Hours@Chelsea gives you and your clients access to the gardens when it is shut to the general public
- Host your own champagne reception (£XXX plus drinks & canapés)
- Attend the Chelsea Garden Dinner (£XXpp)
- Access to tickets for the Charity Gala Preview evening (£XXXpp—TBC)
- Plus preferential ticket rates for the Show in general (in line with RHS Members’ prices)
Sponsorship of a large show garden is guaranteed brand enhancement, while profile building, publicity and launching of new products or services can all be used to capitalise on a huge audience.
For further information and to find out how Mark Lane can help fulfill your corporate objectives please call Mark on 01227 722 172 or email email@example.com.